[w8_column type=”col-md-6″]« Masala Paniyaram[/w8_column]
[w8_column type=”col-md-6″]Ghee Rice »[/w8_column]
Easy Briyani – July 1st, 2006
If you are bored of eating the same menu of sambar, fry, rasam and you want to try out some tasty byriyani, here is an easy and fast recipe.
Available vegetables at home like beans, carrot, cabbage, cauliflower, corn.
Two spoons of curd
Two spoons of milk
Two spoons of co-conut milk
one tea spoon ginger and garlic paste
Two spoons of any byriyani masala (everest or achi)
One big onion and one tomato
Two spoons oil
One Cup Basmati Rice
Salt to taste
1. Chop the onion, tomato and other vegetables fine
2. Place a khadai in a burner and pour the oil
3. Fry the onion, tomato and the vegetables one after another in a medium flame.
4. Add the masala powder, ginger garlic paste.
5. When it blends well, add the salt.
6. Now switch off the burner.
7.Wash the rice and put it in the cooker.
8.Add the cooked ingredients to the rice.
9. Now pour two cups of water and add the milk, curd and co-conut milk to it.
10. Switch on the cooker.
Serve with any raita.