Kitchen Tips – April 1st, 2009
1. To maintain fresh vegetables, refrigerate them in a cotton bag instead of plastic bags.
2. Remove the long term stains by applying some salt over it for a few hours and then scrub it.
3. Cupboards and table-tops can be cleaned using a shampoo.
4. While cleaning the stove, close the burner with some foil. It prevents the water through entering the burner holes. At the same time make sure, the gas is switched off.
5. Have a small radio and tune to the local channel. You will be updated with the news acroos the world.
6. Try to minimize the use of vessels in the kitchen. So that, you will learn to wash the vessels now and then and cook. Hence you may not be left with loads of utensils to wash at the end of the day.