[w8_column type=”col-md-6″]« Left Over Rice Balls[/w8_column]
Dhal Makhani – July 1st, 2008
Whole black gram dhal with skin – 1 cup [soak it over night, pressure cook for 1/2 hr and mash well]
Onions – 1 [finely chopped]
Tomatoes – 2 or 3
Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Garam Masala powder – 1tsp
Amul butter -50gms
Handful of coriander leaves
Oil As necessary
1. Heat the oil in a khadai and season it with jeera.
2. Add onion and salt to it and fry till it turns into golden brown colour.
3. Now add the ginger garlic paste and chilly powder to it.
4. Fry well.
5. Now add the finely chopped tomatoes to it and smash and let everything blend well.
6. Now add the mashed dhal to it and mix well.
7. Add garam masala powder and amul butter too.
8. Garnish with corriander leaves.
9. Remove it from the burner.
10. It goes well with pulka and chappathi.